This Inon Z-330 strobe was bought new from NaturePhoto (dealer in Japan) back in June 2018. I had bought it as a spare/backup should one of my other two Z-330’s should happen to fail, which fortunately never happened. As such, this strobe never got used other than a test fire to be sure everything is good, which instead remained in its box since the day I bought it in pristine, new condition.
This strobe comes with everything it was originally package, along with one Inon Direct Mounting Ball Adapter.
Strobe Includes:
Strobe Light Shade
Standard (Soft white) Strobe Diffuser
Inon Direct Mounting Ball Adapter
Sync. Connector Cap
Slave Sensor Cap
Sensor Cap Caution Sticker
Repeated Flashes Limitation Sticker
One set of spare O-ring for Battery Box
Tube of INON Grease
Original box it was sold in, with all papers
I am selling it for $575.00 USD, which includes free shipping within the US.