Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Complete Underwater package with Sony RX100 II

Started by Brian Jacobsen ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Complete Underwater package with Sony RX100 II

1 posts
  1. I am selling a complete underwater package for someone looking to get started. Asking $300.00.

    Has been used very little and never been flooded. I have a Sony RX100 mk2 camera with the Ikelite clear housing. It also comes with a Ikelite W30 wet lens. I have two additional batteries and charger, extra memory cards and extra o-ring for the housing (never used). Also comes with a great AO soft cooler for carrying.

    I bought this camera and housing last year from a scubaboard member for my Maui trip. It worked perfectly and took great pictures. Neither the camera, housing has ever been flooded. All are in great condition and ready to use. I was hooked after our trip and am in the process of upgrading to a DSLR rig.

     

    The strobe shown has already been sold.

    Please feel free to contact me with any questions or requests for additional pictures.

    For pictures go: https://qq0u.app.link/mHC55XqbTV

    Thanks Brian
    BJacobsen.a-j@comcast.net

    Edited by Brian Jacobsen
AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.