Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTB: housing for canon 5d mark II

Started by mosf ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

WTB: housing for canon 5d mark II

3 posts
  1. Hello, I'm looking for a Canon 5d Mark II Housing.
    I would like a Subal or Aquatica.
    I would like to find one for a good price, since the camera has already 10 years +.
    I will not consider Ikelite or Diveross housing unless they are very very very very very cheap price.

    Place your proposals!

     

    Thanks

  2. I have an Aquatica Canon 5d Mark II Housing in great condition. Are you still looking to buy one? Cheers.

  3. Yes I'm interested! How much are you asking?

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.