Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

(FS) Seacam Strobe Arms

Started by geo ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

(FS) Seacam Strobe Arms

3 posts
  1. Hi all,

     

    I wish I could put these to use, but it is just not going to happen very soon. So I am offering my two Seacam flash arms. They could easily pass as new.

    The workmanship on these is incredible. I believe these are FLASH ARM 50/150/150/M8/BAG - $1120 (2x562) when new.
    Offered for $600 plus shipping.
    Thanks for looking!
    Private sale without warranty or returns.

    post-4060-0-83134600-1556421047_thumb.jpg

    post-4060-0-67982100-1556421056_thumb.jpg

    post-4060-0-12020500-1556421063_thumb.jpg

    Edited by geo
  2. PM Sent

    Let's make a deal!

  3. SOLD. Thanks for your interest.

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.