Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Looking to connect with other freedivers working in M43

Started by freediver ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Looking to connect with other freedivers working in M43

1 posts
  1. I'm looking to connect/discuss about specific shooting techniques, post production process etc for those working with Olympus or Panasonic equipment - especially those who are freediving.

     

    Want to pick your brains on how to get the best image quality out of the format as I"m trying to make a decision if I should ditch the platform and move over to SONY A6xxx series.

     

    Challenge is I'm heavily invested in Olympus gear having 3 bodies, 4 fast primes, 3 zooms plus an Olympus housing and Zen WA-100 port for the housing.

     

    Trying to not take the hit financially switching to a new system so I'm inquiring to see who has had success in shooting with these cameras while freediving.

     

     

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.