Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Like-New Optical Glass 140mm Fisheye Dome for MFT, Nauticam #36048

Started by bubffm ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Like-New Optical Glass 140mm Fisheye Dome for MFT, Nauticam #36048

4 posts
  1. I am selling my Optical Glass 140mm Fisheye Dome for the MFT System, Nauticam Part-No. 36048. This Dome is in absolut spotless condition. It actually has never been in the water! The new Price for this is around EUR 900,--

     

    I would consider offers in the area of EURO 650,--

     

    The Dome comes with a neoprene cover, travel pouch and original packaging. Free shipping within the EU, for shipping to other world areas, pls ask for a quote.

     

    NB: If you are looking for a top-of-the-line MFT fisheye setup, I would also considering selling my Olympus 8mm 1.8 fisheye lens (equally spotless condition) with fitting focus gear. I'd throw in the necessary 17mm step-up ring from Nauticam for free for good measure if you take the full setup. Please ask for quotes for the full package if interested.

     

    Thanks

    Burkhard

    post-52205-0-18821700-1556649402_thumb.jpg

    Edited by bubffm
  2. bump

  3. I have send you a message

  4. SOLD

Reef Photo & Video

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.