Skip to content

Beginner Forum / Archived topic

giving up the Nikonos V, need the right digital camera.

Started by h2obelow ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

giving up the Nikonos V, need the right digital camera.

1 posts
  1. giving up the Nikonos V, need the right digital camera.

    After many years of using my Nikonos V I have decided it is about time to go digital. Now the question is which camera. I have looked at the Cannon 20D and thought it was very nice. Now I see the Nikon D2X has been introduced and there is some talk of another Nikon announcement in October. My next dive trip is scheduled for March 2005 so I am anxious to get used to what ever I choose. I would love any thoughts the more experienced digital photographers have. By the way this will be my first digital SLR I have purchased and would like it to last awhile ( without becomming obsolete).

    thanks for any assistance.

    Robert

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.