Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

W.B. Looking for a Retra LSD for S&S YS-D1

Started by Mr. Grouper ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

W.B. Looking for a Retra LSD for S&S YS-D1

5 posts
  1. Looking for a LSD snoot in good condition, let me know if you want to sell yours.

    Cheers!.

  2. Anybody?

  3. I was looking for a secondhand one some time back. No chance!

    I ended up forking out for a new one. Another "investment" :crazy:

     

    They are very good!

  4. Yes Tim, seems like I'm gonna have to "Invest" in a new one.

  5. No longer needed. I bought a new one.

Reef Photo & Video

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.