Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTB: Nauticam housing for Sony A7III.

Started by phoenixkawa ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

WTB: Nauticam housing for Sony A7III.

5 posts
  1. I am looking for Nauticam housing for Sony A7III.

    I know it will be very difficult to find one since the release of camera is quite recent.

    But I still wanna take a chance to look for used housing with a great shape/condition.

    Currently just looking for the main body housing since the port setups are quite ready.

     

    Thanks!

  2. bump! anyone selling this? :)

  3. Bump

  4. Bump again :)

  5. No one selling their gear? :o

    Bump once more...

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.