Free Dive Spearfishing film I shot and directed from Southern Baja a while back. Hope you enjoy the film making aspect.
Read-only discussion
Free Dive Spearfishing film I shot and directed from Southern Baja a while back. Hope you enjoy the film making aspect.
Super cool, what was the depth of the shot at 4:04?
Very cool! Thanks for sharing
Bro, looks really mint. Will have a good look later.
Very Well put together video. Ritchie & GR live here on West Coast near me. I shoot a lot of the Land shots of the spearfishing tournaments here. St. Pete Open, TBSC, Southern Open and WCC stuff and free diving tournaments
Cool video! You got some really cool shots!
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.