Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: NA-A6500, a6500 Camera Body

Started by wileycam2000 ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: NA-A6500, a6500 Camera Body

3 posts
  1. Asking: $1,750

     

    Selling my used A6500 underwater camera video//still photo camera set up. The camera is great, but time for me to upgrade, as I mainly shoot video and want the BMPCC 2 system $$$$

     

     

    I have the strobe mounts and handle strap, they just are not in the kit pictured here... I took them off, as I only use for free-diving and wanted to streamline my setup.

     

    Open to parting out if can sell at decent price point.

    NAUTICAM NA-A6500 W/ Camera body (A6500) and NAUTICAM 7" ACRYLIC WIDE-ANGLE DOME PORT FOR SONY E MOUNT 10-18MM F4 & 16-70MM F4

     

    post-94310-0-06212100-1557171303_thumb.jpg

    post-94310-0-43705900-1557171393_thumb.jpg

  2. still available?

  3. PM'd you about the kit.

Turtle

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.