Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

For Sale: Mint Condition Nikon D500 camera, Nauticam Housing, and N120 Dome Port

Started by Neptune63 ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

For Sale: Mint Condition Nikon D500 camera, Nauticam Housing, and N120 Dome Port

6 posts
  1. Hi all,

     

    I now have available an excellent, lightly used Nikon D500 System! Completely mint condition, never flooded, etc. etc. This package consists of Nikon D500 camera body, Nauticam D500 Housing with Vacuum System Installed, and Nauticam N120 4.33 inch Acrylic Dome Port for the Tokina 10-17mm lens! Comes with Instruction Manuals, spare o-riings, and grease.

     

    Am selling in order to give a full frame camera a try!

     

    Pricing is $3995.00 firm.

     

    Thanks for looking!

    Tom

  2. I am interested in housing only

  3. OK will see how it goes. Prefer to sell it as a complete set but if not will let you know. I can be reached at my email address: thbjr@earthlink.net if that's easier.

    Thanks,

    Tom

  4. This post seems to have vanished, so I am re-posting it here. No idea why it disappeared!

  5. Still interested in the housing box only!

    Richard

  6. Hi Everyone,

     

    The items have now been sold. Thanks for your interest!

    Tom

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.