Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Nauticam NA-7100 + Nikon D7200 + Strobes + Dome + Lenses

Started by SimonQudos ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Nauticam NA-7100 + Nikon D7200 + Strobes + Dome + Lenses

4 posts
  1. I am selling my Nauticam NA-D7100 housing, along with Nikon D7200 camera, Sea & Sea strobes, 8.5" Nauticam acrylic dome port and lenses (Tokina 10-17mm, F3.5-4.5 and Sigma 17-70mm, F2.8-4mm lens).

    Asking price is £2,500 + postage costs. I am open to reasonable offers.
    If you already have the camera (this housing will accept both the Nikon D7100 and D7200) then I will sell without the 7200 and Sigma lens - message me for a price.
    The housing has a number of marks and scuffs on it, but these do not affect its use.
    The camera, lenses, ports and strobes are all in great condition.
    The Sigma lens has only been used on land, so I do not have the zoom gear required for this.
    I found the 8.5" dome port to be positively buoyant which is why the adhesive weights were added. This solved the problem and although not neutral, it's fairly close.
    Open to questions! (email: simonqudos@mac.com)
    My reason for sale is because I want to upgrade, but this must sell before I order the replacement.post-60376-0-85796100-1557213802_thumb.jpgpost-60376-0-69530900-1557213823_thumb.jpgpost-60376-0-15872100-1557213840_thumb.jpgpost-60376-0-19198000-1557213872_thumb.jpgpost-60376-0-36304100-1557213890_thumb.jpgpost-60376-0-76503200-1557213913_thumb.jpg
    post-60376-0-73606700-1557214358_thumb.jpg
    Edited by SimonQudos
  2. Email sent! David

  3. Hi,

    Im interested in the Dome. Would you sell it separately?

    Cheers Simon

  4. All sold now.

AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.