Skip to content

Beginner Forum / Archived topic

Screen Protector for Canon G7 X II

Started by Hoppy ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Screen Protector for Canon G7 X II

3 posts
  1. Hi,

    I have recently purchased a glass screen protector for my Canon G7 x MK II. I intend to use the camera with a Fantasea housing.

    The glass screen protector seems quite thick and I am concerned that the housing will not seal properly once it's in place.

    Has anyone any experience with this and what was the result?

    Many thanks

  2. should be no issue, unless the protector is like 5 mm thick.

    Bill

  3. Hi Bill,

    Thanks for your reply. I've checked the thickness of the protector and it's 0.3mm, so I'm guessing it should be fine!

    (However, if anyone has fitted one and knows otherwise I'd love to hear from them)

    All the best

    Paul

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.