For Sale,
Two Sola 9600 Video Pro lights
Excellent condition. Original boxes and includes ball mounts. $595 each, or the pair for $1100. Will ship ground Continental USA. Paypal.
Send me your email address and I will send pictures.
Classifieds / Archived topic
Started by asallmon ·
Read-only discussion
For Sale,
Two Sola 9600 Video Pro lights
Excellent condition. Original boxes and includes ball mounts. $595 each, or the pair for $1100. Will ship ground Continental USA. Paypal.
Send me your email address and I will send pictures.
Any photo please?
Thanks!
Hi,
I'm interested in the video lights. Just wondering what condition they are in? How many dives have they been used? My email for the pics is ruudstelten@gmail.com
Thanks!
Also interested, same questions as previous member? Can you send pictures to adammwittwer@gmail.com
Sorry, these video lights are sold.
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.