Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Nikon 8-15 fisheye lens with two Nauticam zoom gears

Started by Walt Stearns ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Nikon 8-15 fisheye lens with two Nauticam zoom gears

6 posts
  1. I have a Nikon AF-S Fisheye Nikkor 8-15mm F/3.5-4.5E ED in like new condition along with both a Nauticam Nikon AF-S fisheye 8-15mm F/3.5-4.5E ED lens zoom gear (SKU # 19150, which lists for $195.00 USD) and a modified Nauticam focus gear (originally made for Canon’s 100mm f/2.8L macro lens) for when the lens is paired with a Kenko 1.4x Teleplus Pro 300 teleconverter. I am also including Kenko 1.4x Teleplus Pro 300 teleconverter that I had used with lens inside my NA-D500 housing.

     

    When I was using a D500, this lens with the 1.4x teleconverter proved to be far better alternative optically than what I saw with the Tokina 10-17 fisheye. The funny thing now, since moving to a Nikon D850 and my newly modified Nikonos 13 R-UW lens, I now longer have a need for this set up. Sure the 8-15 works fine with full frame, as long as you are happy with 8mm circular fisheye and 15mm full frame fisheye. The thing is, I don’t care about shooting circular fisheye images, as they are more a novelty than something of true practical use.

     

    My selling price for this entire kit is $1100.00 plus shipping.

    post-4290-0-90077800-1557354453_thumb.jpg

    post-4290-0-57243100-1557354626_thumb.jpg

  2. Bumped

  3. I'll think about this... I have been considering getting the 8-15 just to fool around with the circular images and add a few to my portfolio... I'll touch base soon (and I live right next door)...

  4. The lens has been sold. Sorry for the late response, but right after closing the deal and shipping it off, I had to jump a flight to Boston, forgetting to update this post.

  5. Walt do you still have the N8-15 (19150) zoom gear for sale?

    Tony

  6. Sorry Tony, It was sold with the lens.

     

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.