Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Blackwater diving Australia ?

Started by bax737 ·

  • 9Posts
  • 9Replies

Read-only discussion

Blackwater diving Australia ?

9 posts
  1. Hey all

    Any operators in Australia do BW diving ?

  2. I haven't heard of anyone. I'd be interested in giving it a run out of Melbourne but it's going to be cold...

     

    Things floating around in the EAC could be interesting.

  3. I think the 5metre sharks may be a detterent :D

  4. I take it you were inspired by William Tan's presentation on the recent Underwater Tour?

  5. The place to run it would be from Mike Balls spoilsport in the Coral sea. Where you have 2000M water coming up to a reef edge.

  6. Anywhere where its deep would be great , tropical warm a bonus , just wondering why any operators have not kick this off here

  7. I'd be interested in getting something organised in Melbourne. Have a couple of other people who are keen and a boat we could hire. Might be a bit of trial and error but if anyone is up for it let me know.

  8. Regrettably I missed the Tour through being stuck at work. I missed it last year too...hopefully 2020 is gonna be my year!

     

    Sheree, have you talked to Luke or someone else? Drop me a note if you need numbers, I'd be happy to join you. liz@lizrogersphotography.com

  9. I'd be interested in getting something organised in Melbourne. Have a couple of other people who are keen and a boat we could hire. Might be a bit of trial and error but if anyone is up for it let me know.

     

    Coming! ...just give me about half a year (or more...) till I move there :D

    Edited by makar0n

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.