Skip to content

Photo / Video Showcase / Archived topic

Video "Diving in Andaman Sea" with Sony A7Rii

Started by Laval ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Video "Diving in Andaman Sea" with Sony A7Rii

2 posts
  1. Here is my latest video "Diving in Andaman Sea" from our last trip to Thailand and Myanmar in April.

     

    https://youtu.be/vJ4-l2nS7QQ

     

    All underwater footage and some above water footage are filmed with Sony A7Rii.
    I also used iPhone X for some above water footage, and Mavic Pro - for drone footage.
    I will greatly appreciate any constructive criticism.
    Many thanks
  2. Nice video... were you specifically looking for rays? I didn't see any in the video...

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.