Skip to content

Photo / Video Showcase / Archived topic

Hanauma Bay, Oahu

Started by Devilfish ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Hanauma Bay, Oahu

2 posts
  1. I rarely shoot video because I don't have a lot of patience for the editing process, but I love watching other people's videos. I recently dusted off my GoPro and shot a couple of videos at Hanauma Bay. Millions of people visit this spot each year but very few of them venture past the waist-deep waters of the inner reef.

     

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cry3FGASU4

  2. It was a lot more fun when you could venture out to the left to an area that was referred to as The Toilet Bowl.

    Edited by Andy_Marcellino
Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.