Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Locline 3/4 Flexarms - Blue (54 arms for sale)

Started by makar0n ·

  • 7Posts
  • 7Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Locline 3/4 Flexarms - Blue (54 arms for sale)

7 posts
  1. Original Loc-line flex arms, size 3/4. Bought for a DYI underwater project, but this seems not to be happening no more, hence all for sale :)

    Have a whole box of them - 54 pieces, 7 segments each. Total 25 feet, if you feel like constructing a giant octopus... Each segment is about 6 inch/15 cm long or so.

     

    Price - 5 Euro per segment + postage. Open to negotiations if you need more than 10. Shipping from Belgium. Pickup welcome if you are in Brussels.

    Any questions, please ask.

    post-46947-0-10214100-1558882102_thumb.jpg

    post-46947-0-09323600-1558882483_thumb.jpg

    Edited by makar0n
  2. come on, surly you need to build yourself a DYI tripod :D

  3. For you info, these arms, 7 segments, are $6 each. I think you have to adjust your price.

  4. For you info, these arms, 7 segments, are $6 each. I think you have to adjust your price.

     

    Errrm, apart from the fact that perhaps you should consider the fact I am EU based and not US, and here original Loc-Line can cost easily up to 15 Euro a segment, 6$ is actually about 5.27 Euro according to today's exchange rate....so should I raise the price ? :mocking:

    Besides I am always open to reasonable offers.

    Edited by makar0n
  5. Long overdue bump...still sitting on a whole box of Locline arms :)

  6. Yes, I know you are in Europe but at today's exchange rate you can get these for $3.11 (just under 3 Euro) per segment. Delivered (in the US).  As far as I can tell as well some of these are 6 segments and some are 7. There are 354 bits in 54 pieces. 

    Bill

     

  7. In US, yes, but once you factor in delivery from US to Europe, then that might be different ;)

    That said, (so i am not lynched here), I have looked again around Europe for prices, so while original Loc-Line is rarer, with some shops (diving ones of course) listing it for up to 15 Euro per 6 segment piece, found one in PL selling for about 5.5 Euro.
    In other words, lower price is fine too..make me an offer I cannot refuse :D Otherwise it just gathers dust...

     

Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.