Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

RX100 M5 and Nauticam Housing in Excellent condition (located UK)

Started by brassmonkey ·

  • 9Posts
  • 9Replies

Read-only discussion

RX100 M5 and Nauticam Housing in Excellent condition (located UK)

9 posts
  1. We have an RX100 M5 for sale hardly used. Been in the water around half a dozen times. The reason for sale is that it is not being used as I am using my Nikon DSLR instead.

     

    I am based in the UK near Portsmouth.

     

    The RX100 M5 was purchased new from Bristol cameras see receipt.

     

    The Nauticam RX100 M5 housing was purchased 2nd hand but was hardly used if at all.

     

    It also comes with an external charger and 4 batteries.

     

    post-48376-0-49592800-1558886477_thumb.jpgpost-48376-0-04535500-1558886927_thumb.jpgpost-48376-0-63140100-1558886947_thumb.jpgpost-48376-0-96976700-1558886966_thumb.jpgpost-48376-0-58147300-1558886990_thumb.jpgpost-48376-0-71478200-1558887020_thumb.jpg

     

     

     

  2. Photos

    post-48376-0-18041600-1558887260_thumb.jpg

    post-48376-0-63677100-1558887296_thumb.jpg

    post-48376-0-36311500-1558887336_thumb.jpg

    post-48376-0-56517400-1558887358_thumb.jpg

    post-48376-0-83086300-1558887379_thumb.jpg

  3. Photo

     

    post-48376-0-31216300-1558887887_thumb.jpgpost-48376-0-73979500-1558887908_thumb.jpgpost-48376-0-88310900-1558887944_thumb.jpg

  4. I also have the bayonet connector for a wide angle wet lens, the wide wet lens and a macro lens.

     

    I would prefer to sell in the UK only and to a buyer will to come and collect.

     

    Serious offers only.

     

    The housing brand new with handless £1160

    and the camera is £849 new.

     

    the batteries were approx £30 each.

     

    post-48376-0-48084600-1558888132_thumb.jpgpost-48376-0-12497600-1558888149_thumb.jpgpost-48376-0-76243400-1558888178_thumb.jpg

  5. PM Sent

  6. I would like £750 for the housing and handles.

     

    I would like £550 for the camera.

     

    Used both only 6 times approximately.

  7. Sold subject to payment being received.

  8. Sold subject to payment being received.

    sold definitely?

  9. Payment received, so sold.

    Sorry for the delay updating.

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.