Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

sea & sea YS-D2 underwater strobe

Started by sadilauro ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

sea & sea YS-D2 underwater strobe

4 posts
  1. hello!

     

    here for sale this YS-D2 used (about 10 dives) with some mark on the body but works perfectly. i am selling because I have now an ikelite ds161 with electrical connetion.

    original box, diffusers and silicone grease included

     

    450€

    post-53760-0-72740600-1558972843_thumb.jpg

    post-53760-0-94749100-1558972864_thumb.jpg

  2. Hi,

    Still available? If so what's the quickest shipping time to the UK?

    Thanks,

    Josh

  3. do you still have these by any chance?

  4. sorry guys I did not receive any notification of your messages and I have already sold the flash

     

    thanks for your interest

AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.