Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTB: Panasonic MFT 8mm fisheye and Nauticam 4.33 dome port

Started by hbfilms ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

WTB: Panasonic MFT 8mm fisheye and Nauticam 4.33 dome port

6 posts
  1. Hey- I am looking to purchase a Panasonic MFT 8mm fish eye lens as well as the Nauticam 4.33 acrylic dome port for my Nauticam Gh5 housing.

     

    Please let me know if you have one you would like to sell!

     

     

  2. I think it’s better for me to have a Olympus 8mm instead of Panasonic 8mm.

     

    我從使用 Tapatalk 的 HTC_M10h 發送

  3. Hi, I have the Nauticam 4.33 dome (Used with Pana 8mm). It is a great setup, particularly for getting really close. I will sell the dome in mid July when my new rig arrives. Sorry, will need it until then

  4. That will be too late for me, but thanks for the offer!

     

    Hi, I have the Nauticam 4.33 dome (Used with Pana 8mm). It is a great setup, particularly for getting really close. I will sell the dome in mid July when my new rig arrives. Sorry, will need it until then

  5. I have a 4.33 dome and olympus 8mm lens for sale.

  6. If you are still interested, mine is up for sale now. Let me know, and I can send you some pictures.

    Cheers

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.