Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Nauticam a6500 Housing for Sony a6500

Started by msdeedee ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Nauticam a6500 Housing for Sony a6500

5 posts
  1. For Sale is a Nauticam a6500 housing New/Never Wet with all original packaging and accessories. This was a birthday gift but I already have the housing so I need to sell it to buy other things I need

    I can supply photos if needed. retail is $1800 but I'm selling for $1450 (this one doesn't have the carry case) buyer pays Shipping and Paypal fees

    my email is deedeeflores01@aol.com

     

     

  2. Anybody Interested???

    Edited by msdeedee
  3. Can you pls post some pictures of your kit and also list which accessories are included? Flat ports, vacuum valve, tray/arms etc? I am interested. Thanks

  4. SOLD

Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.