Skip to content

Photo / Video Showcase / Archived topic

The Ring of Fire 4K Sony A7RII.

Started by TaxiDiver14 ·

  • 11Posts
  • 11Replies

Read-only discussion

The Ring of Fire 4K Sony A7RII.

11 posts
  1. Crossing cruise from Sorong to Flores. Bad luck with weather and mantas. Sony A7RII did the JOB.

     

    Posible last trip of this camera as I move towards Sony A7III [emoji16].

     

    https://vimeo.com/339344333

    Edited by TaxiDiver14
  2. very nice, thanks!

  3. Very nice indeed. The color rendering is fantastic in this. To get that deep rich blue background did you use any lighting filters or do you just have a warmer Kelvin lights?

  4. Very good footage and editing!

  5. I think this is absolutely stunning. I new to wetpixel. What camera gear are you using?

  6. very nice, thanks!

    Thanks...

    Very nice indeed. The color rendering is fantastic in this. To get that deep rich blue background did you use any lighting filters or do you just have a warmer Kelvin lights?

    Thanks. No filters just a pair of Divepro G18PLUS.

    Very good footage and editing!

    Thanks for watching... more coming.
  7. I think this is absolutely stunning. I new to wetpixel. What camera gear are you using?

    Thanks, glad you liked it.

    As it shows in Vimeo's description a Sony A7RII in Seacam housing + Sony FE 12-24 G + Sony FE 90 GM OSS + Divepro G18PLUS.

  8. Great video, thanks for sharing!

  9. Great video, thanks for sharing!

    Thanks for watching [emoji108]...
  10. Excellent film. The colour and lighting in this are just beautiful. I see your equip list above, can I ask if you are setting your white balance to the same kelvin as your lights? Whatever you're doing it's working very well. Thanks for sharing.

  11. Excellent film. The colour and lighting in this are just beautiful. I see your equip list above, can I ask if you are setting your white balance to the same kelvin as your lights? Whatever you're doing it's working very well. Thanks for sharing.

    Thanks !!! I normally set it to lights temperature BUT then comes your eyes to see how water is at that moment, there is when you beging to play with the WB and the colour matrix to try to have the best shot you can.
Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.