Skip to content

Photo / Video Showcase / Archived topic

First video

Started by lbedogni ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

First video

6 posts
  1. Hey all, this is my first video using my Olympus EM1.2. Fact is that I went muck diving and forgot my flash, so instead of photos I went for video. The 4 minutes video is from a single 60 minutes dive in Italy, and I am pretty happy with the results, given that it was not planned and I have no clue how to get proper footage :)

     

    Feel free to comment and critique!

     

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6yKL6PN56I

    Edited by lbedogni
  2. Where in Italy was this? Great nudi shots :) also a great advertisement for a weighted tripod :) thanks for sharing.

    Ah! Numana :)

    Edited by Ministryofgiraffes
  3. You mean I should've used a weighted tripod? Yes it was in Conero..

  4. I think a tripod would help stabilize the macro footage. Saw some pretty cheap ones on backscatter. Not sure if they ship to Italy but you might be able to find similar near you.

  5. Your video definitely makes me want to check out Conero as a trip destination, but I agree with the other posters. You need something to stabilise your footage. Good first effort for sure though.

     

    Can you recommend a dive center there?

    Edited by hyp
  6. Your video definitely makes me want to check out Conero as a trip destination, but I agree with the other posters. You need something to stabilise your footage. Good first effort for sure though.

     

    Can you recommend a dive center there?

    Thanks, I know I need to stabilize it, not easy with a 60mm macro on m43 :)

     

    Check out centro sub monte Conero, they are also specialized in photo/videography.

     

    Inviato dal mio ELE-L29 utilizzando Tapatalk

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.