Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Sola Charger;Wanted to Buy

Started by okuma ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

Sola Charger;Wanted to Buy

6 posts
  1. I need the charging plug head, and several inches of wire, from a three pin Sola charger.

    Will buy a dead unit or what have you.

    PM or direct to:

    divers@sbcglobal.net

     

    post-6133-0-36399600-1559456006_thumb.jpg

  2. Alan: what sola light are you charging. Is the steel pin on the left or the right. I might have one for you.

    BVA

  3. I have a charger left over from a Sola 1200 that flooder after being dropped. I'd be happy to send it to you for the cost of postage, perhaps $5.00. Paypay "davehicks@hotmail.com" and it's yours.

  4. If you don't get one from Dave, I can send you one.

    Bill

  5. I just mailed it out. :)

  6. Thanks to davehicks who sent me a charger, this posting is closed.

    Moral: never pitch unused old gear; some one can always use it!

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.