Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Ikelite Dual Strobe cord 4103.52

Started by jcfig ·

  • 9Posts
  • 9Replies

Read-only discussion

Ikelite Dual Strobe cord 4103.52

9 posts
  1. Hi. Would you take $50?

     

    Thanks

     

    Sam

  2. Hi. Please ignore my previous message. I have managed to purchase one locally.

     

    Thanks

  3. Still for sale?

  4. This is still available and I'll take $50 for it if anyone is interested.

  5. Would it fit an Aquatic Housing with an Ikelite to Nikon connection?  I have a single Ikelite cord to a D200 Ikelite housing but I bought a Aquatica housing for a D7000.  Looking for the cord to connect two D125s

  6. I am going to check and see if the two connections look the same. As  I understand it the aquatica is a manual and not TTL connection but if it works I would not care

  7. I will take it.  Let me know where to send a check or Cashiers check if that works for you.  The single cord on my old housing worked on the aquatica housing.  I think only as manual but thats fine.

    Tom Hundley

    tomhauburn@gmail.com

  8. Item has been sold

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.