Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Panasonic 7 14 lens with nauticam zoom gear

Started by lutfu ·

  • 10Posts
  • 10Replies

Read-only discussion

Panasonic 7 14 lens with nauticam zoom gear

10 posts
  1. Hello

    Im selling my very good condition Panasonic 7 14 lens with zoom gear for Nauticam housings

    I find myself mostly filming with the 8mm lens so this one just stays at home.....

    İtem is in Turkey but after 10th of June i can send it from UK

    The prize is 500 Euros + shipping for both

    I accept pay pal...

    Thanks a lot

    post-36951-0-57990400-1559836750_thumb.jpg

    post-36951-0-76921900-1559836760_thumb.jpg

    post-36951-0-56229600-1559836770_thumb.jpg

  2. Price drop 480 Euro

  3. Would you sell the lens separately?

     

    Inviato dal mio ASUS_Z017D utilizzando Tapatalk

  4. I'll take the zoom gear if someone else purchases the lens

  5. Would you sell the lens separately?

     

    Inviato dal mio ASUS_Z017D utilizzando Tapatalk

    Hello...Yes i can....

    It is 450 euros plus shiping but cant send it from UK because im back in Turkey now .

    Thanks a lot

  6. I'll take the zoom gear if someone else purchases the lens

    Hello

    I can sell it to 30 euros + shipping ..İt is not Nauticam but it is for Nauticam housings...UK made and it works perfect..

    regards

    Lutfu

  7. Thanks Lutfu, I don't think the sending from Turkey would have been a problem, but I went into another (slightly more expensive) deal yesterday night just 5 minutes before Iadiver33 message.

     

    Inviato dal mio ASUS_Z017D utilizzando Tapatalk

  8. Thanks Lutfu, I don't think the sending from Turkey would have been a problem, but I went into another (slightly more expensive) deal yesterday night just 5 minutes before Iadiver33 message.

     

    Inviato dal mio ASUS_Z017D utilizzando Tapatalk

    Ok in that case i think i will wait to split them ...

    Thanks a lot

  9. price drop to 470 Euro

    Thanks

  10. lens sold zoom ring aveilable

Turtle

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.