Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Ikelite 4Lock Underwater Housing for Canon EOS 5D Mark III, 5D Mark IV, 5DS, 5DS R DSLR Cameras

Started by FLEETHAM ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Ikelite 4Lock Underwater Housing for Canon EOS 5D Mark III, 5D Mark IV, 5DS, 5DS R DSLR Cameras

3 posts
  1. I have been using this housing with a Canon 5D Mark IV. The Canon EOS 5D Mark III, 5DS, 5DS R DSLR Cameras will all fit in this same housing. I am selling the housing for half the price of a new one. $850.00. This housing is in perfect working condition and has Ikelite’s TTL circuitry installed along with the port for the vacuum pump (you will have to purchase the pump separately) and Ikelites bulkhead strobe connection. The handles and tray are brand new and have never seen the ocean. I have many ports (domes and macro) and extensions for this housing and can include any or all for the same half price offer (Ikelites prices are listed on their website ikelite.com). I am in Hawaii and will charge actual USPS insured shipping rates.post-1822-0-17426900-1559877042_thumb.jpgpost-1822-0-20632600-1559877052_thumb.jpgpost-1822-0-57737400-1559877061_thumb.jpgpost-1822-0-56157400-1559877070_thumb.jpg

  2. For questions about this housing email david@davidfleetham.com

  3. SOLD!

     

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.