Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

INON UWL-H100 28M67 Wide Conversion Lens, LD version

Started by brassmonkey ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

INON UWL-H100 28M67 Wide Conversion Lens, LD version

3 posts
  1. INON UWL-H100 28M67 Wide Conversion Lens, LD version. Condition is used but well cared for and has no scratches on the glass. It comes with a lens hood that is scratched but protects the lens very well. It also comes with a bayonet connector for easy taking on and off. We paid over 500 on this lens from Ocean Leisure cameras in London.

    post-48376-0-87325100-1560094324_thumb.jpg

    post-48376-0-06739600-1560094338_thumb.jpg

    post-48376-0-15275400-1560094349_thumb.jpg

  2. How much are you asking for it?

  3. Sorry I forgot to mention that! I would like £290 for the lens shade and bayonet. I am based in the UK.

Reef Photo & Video

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.