Skip to content

Photo / Video Showcase / Archived topic

Bonaire: Diver's Paradise

Started by JamworkS ·

  • 9Posts
  • 9Replies

Read-only discussion

Bonaire: Diver's Paradise

9 posts
  1. Last year a couple of friends and myself went on a diving trip to an unforgettable country called Bonaire, the world's paradise of shore diving.

     

    If you're thinking in going do not hesitate, I totally recommend you going, between the "on your own" type of diving, the quality of its reefs, the atmosphere and if you add to all that, good food, lovely locals and a couple of cultural things to see ... what else do you need?.

     

    Here you have the underwater video of that trip, recorded with my then newly purchased GoPro 7 as my Xiaomi Yi 4K died only a month prior. It wasn't the best idea to debut a camera on a trip but I had no other choice.

     

    I hope you enjoy it as much as I did recording it.

     

    Take care.

     

     

    PS: constructive criticism is welcome

     

  2. beautiful video and music.

  3. Thank you very much, glad you liked it.

  4. very nice, tnx!

  5. Thank you very much, I appreciate your comment.

  6. Well done !!!

  7. Thank you TaxiDiver, coming from you is an honor.

  8. Heading to Bonaire in a few months-now Im super excited! Thanks for sharing

  9. Heading to Bonaire in a few months-now Im super excited! Thanks for sharing

    Thank you for passing by and commenting.
Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.