Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Nikon D500 Camera Body

Started by jcdovala ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Nikon D500 Camera Body

4 posts
  1. I have a D500 with less than 3400 shutter actuations in excellent shape.

    battery, charger, cables, manual, original box.

     

    950.00 includes shipping lower 48.

    Would consider "package deal" if buying Ikelite housing that I have listed earlier.

     

    jcdovala@verizon.net

    post-4666-0-50138200-1560180406_thumb.jpg

    post-4666-0-20478500-1560180420_thumb.jpg

    post-4666-0-28564100-1560180435_thumb.jpg

    post-4666-0-53673100-1560180457_thumb.jpg

    post-4666-0-98068600-1560180599_thumb.jpg

    post-4666-0-00347000-1560180612_thumb.jpg

  2. Hi, what would the package deal be? Interested in this. Cheers

  3. I'd take off another 100.00 from the total price of housing and camera.

  4. SOLD!

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.