Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Computer Monitor ?

Started by okuma ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

Computer Monitor ?

6 posts
  1. Getting ready to replace a 10 year old LaCie monitor.

    Looking for recommendations in $500 - 750 range.

    Any experience with new BenQ 2700PT?

  2. Nice display. I had a bit of trouble calibrating it with an EYE-One but looks fine.

    Bill

  3. I use a asus proart PA249 as my main monitor and quite like it. I've had it for a number of years so sure it's been replaced by something newer.

  4. Had mine a few months and very pleased. Echo comments above. Factory calibration was spot on and I was able to produce accurate prints from day 1. Don't see any need to recal yet

  5. Went with the 2700PT.

    Totally satisfied!

    Thanks to all for comments.

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.