Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Wanted Aquatica

Started by PoseidonSv ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

Wanted Aquatica

5 posts
  1. Want to buy:

     

    20059 Aqua View 45

     

    18407 9,25" Dome port

     

    18430 Mini Macro port

     

    19355 Single Flip Holder for Mini Macro port

     

    19356 Double Flip Holder for Mini Macro port

     

    48454 Port Extension Ring (3,8")

     

    Also housing for Nikon D90 D700 D810 or D850 of interrest.

     

    Thanks in advance.

    Edited by PoseidonSv
  2. I have two Aquatica housings I'd like to sell: AD80 and AD90

     

    I haven't used the AD80 for two years but the AD90 was in use until a few weeks ago.

    Both have twin Nikonos strobe connectors. The AD90 has the leak sensor fitted.

  3. Hello

    I have a nice Aquatica AD90 housing for the Nikon D90. I have several ports, port extensions and gears that I would sell as well. I will have to put together a list with the item numbers for you.

    Thank you

  4. I have the flat macro port 18426 and port extension 18453, I used this combination with the AF 105mm f2.8 lens. Also for the 105 mm lens I have the slip on focus gear #18679, the auto/manual selector gear 18677 and focus zoom gear #18673.

    It looks like I have the same set of gears for the Nikon AF 60mm f2.8 lens but never used them. These are #18670 slip on focus gear, #18676 selector gear and 18674 focus gear. The AD90 housing has just the single Nikonos strobe connector. I always used a dual sync cord which I could possibly part with. The only dome port I have is the #18405 8inch dome. Let me know if you have any interest in any of this Aquatica equipment.

    Thank you

  5. I have a 9.25" Mega Dome Port that I'm selling. No scuffs or water marks. Let me know if you're interested. I am also selling 2x AD800 Housings and cameras.

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.