Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Brand New Sea and Sea YS-D2 for sale

Started by Dmanfish ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Brand New Sea and Sea YS-D2 for sale

3 posts
  1. Brand new. Never been in the water. Tests perfect. I never got to use it as I am a creature of habit and I know exactly what my Z240s will do every time. Plus I have lots of extra Inon parts. So this comes with the manual and the diffuser. $500 plus shipping. Thanks for looking. Dmanfishatcomcastdotnet

    post-2181-0-58695100-1560469453_thumb.jpg

    post-2181-0-42177800-1560469464_thumb.jpg

    post-2181-0-07148500-1560469476_thumb.jpg

  2. pm sent

  3. SOLD!

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.