Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Full set: Nikon D750 + 16-35mm + 8mm, Nauticam housing, 8.5" acrylic port, 5pin strobe port

Started by coinee ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Full set: Nikon D750 + 16-35mm + 8mm, Nauticam housing, 8.5" acrylic port, 5pin strobe port

3 posts
  1. Hi everyone!

     

    I have a full wide-angle set (minus strobes) for sale!

     

    Nikon D750 (with 3 batteries, 2 64GB SDCards) (new: $2000+, willing to sell for $1000)

    Nikon 16-35mm lens (with Nauticam zoom gear) (new: $1100, willing to sell for $700)

    Sigma 15mm fisheye lens (new: $600, willing to sell for $400)

    Nauticam NA-D750 housing (with vacuum system, 5pin strobe cable port, lanyard) (new: $3800, willing to sell for $2200)

    Nauticam 8.5" acrylic dome (new: $600, willing to sell for $300)

     

    Everything in great working condition, I just find myself not using it enough.

     

    If you want the full set I'll part with it for USD4200 - roughly 50% off. It shoots VERY acceptable images :)

     

     

     

    PM me for questions.

  2. Oh, and I have a Nauticam 70mm extension ring (makes the 16-35mm work with the dome) - $200.

    And a 45° viewfinder - $700.

  3. Housing, dome, viewfinder already gone.

Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.