This is an amazing combo of light weight, flexibility and performance for your Nikon DX system.
As you know the Tokina 10-17 Fisheye is unique and one of the most recommended wide angel lens for crop sensor camera UW. This lens is for Nikon ($479 new). No marks on the glass or on the body. Really mint. I'll include the Nauticam zoom gear for this lens ($155 new).
- Asking $350 + shipping
The Zen DP-100 glass dome for the Tokina 10-17 is amazingly light, only 1.1 lbs. It revolutionized UW wide angel photography by letting you get close to small subjects for that CFWA look we all love. ($900 new) It is like new, absolutely no marks on the glass or on the body. It is truly mint.
- Asking $550 +shipping
You can take both together for $825 + shipping
I'm selling this because I went full frame. Love the FX sensor but I really do miss this zoom fisheye and tiny dome combo. There's just nothing like it in the full frame world.