Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Canon T6I upgrade

Started by britwitt ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Canon T6I upgrade

3 posts
  1. Hello, well here's the question. I have a Canon T6I. I'm considering an upgrade in the Canon family, as I can still use all my lens. I have looked at a lot of cameras and now have no idea if I should upgrade, and if I do... to what!

    Anyone changed from a T6i? what did you go with? Thanks for any ideas.

  2. What's the reason for your upgrade. Do you just want something new and fancy? Then probably you shouldn't upgrade at all. If there are specific features you need, that your current camera doesn't provide than it should be quite clear to you which camera you need.

  3. Just checking on what’s ‘new’. Seeing if anything has more to offer. As it appears not, by my search’s, 8 will stick with my T6I.

     

    Thank you for your comments

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.