Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

For Sale: Unused Nauticam 4.33" Dome Port for Tokina 10-17mm

Started by Neptune63 ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

For Sale: Unused Nauticam 4.33" Dome Port for Tokina 10-17mm

4 posts
  1. Hi Everyone:

     

    Due to my switch to Subal, I have for sale a Brand New, Unused Nauticam 4.33" Dome Port for the Tokina 10-17mm Lens. It has never been out of its original box!

     

    It cost $620, but I will sell it for $500.00. Buyer pays shipping. If interested, contact me here or at email: thbjr@earthlink.net.

     

    Thanks!

  2. Retail on this has increased to $680, but I am leaving this price as is for now.  This is the mini-dome designed for CFWA specifically with the Tokina 10 - 17mm lens!

  3. Is this still available?

  4. On 1/30/2020 at 1:23 AM, lancelot365 said:

    Is this still available?

    no, I bought it!

    thanks Tom BTW :)

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.