For Sale: Excellent Condition Nauticam Macro Ports
Started by Neptune63 ·
7Posts
7Replies
Read-only discussion
For Sale: Excellent Condition Nauticam Macro Ports
7 posts
Hi,
I've switched to a Subal system, so no longer need two excellent condition, used Nauticam macro ports.
The first is the N120 Port for the Nikkor 105mm VR lens. Will sell for $225. The other is the Nauticam port for Nikkor 60mm lens, which I'm selling for $210. Both in mint condition. Buyer pays shipping.
If interested, contact me here or at my email: thbjr@earthlink.net.
If anyone wants to buy both, they are yours for $400 (plus shipping).
Thanks!
Any photographs?
Where are you located?
Is this macro port 87 for 105mm vr?
Best regards,
Mitchell
Hi,
The port for the 105mm VR lens has been sold!
Thanks for your interest.
Tom
Hi,
Both ports have now been sold!
Thanks,
Tom
p.s. I still have available my brand new, unused Nauticam mini-dome for the Tokina 10-17! A must for good CFWA!
Hello Tom
I am looking to purchase a 19121 Nauticam gear for the Nikkor 60mm setup as well as the Nauticam 19122 gear for the 105mm VR. Since you had both these setups I thought I would inquire to see if you possibly had these gears?
Thanks
Don
Hi Don,
I only had the gear for the 105mm VR lens, but it sold with the port, and I did not get the gear for the 60mm. Sorry!