Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Get a free slideshow of your photos!

Started by desert_dave ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Get a free slideshow of your photos!

4 posts
  1. Get a free slideshow of your photos!

    Hi guys & gals!

    I am completing a new website and forum dedicated to those aspiring to produce professional slide shows.

     

    We've got ton's of great shows for wedding's and nature and landscape but are missing the best of all...underwater.

     

    If you have an existing slideshow that you'd like to show off, we'll host it for you for free.

     

    If you'd like us to put a show together for you, we'll be happy to do it and provide a download for you to get it back. All we ask is the ability to show you off on our site.

     

    Please contact me asap if your interested, I've been looking at 2x6 lumber pic's of interior homes for the last 3 weeks doing shows for builders. I gotta look at something more inspiring before I lose it.

     

    Cheers,

    Desert Dave

    dave@digitalphotocrafters.com

  2. Hi Dave,

     

    I am not clear as to what you really want. I have a slideshow fom Honduras I created with music and dissolves that is 7 minutes long. But it is 28 megs when downsized and has some pics of me and my wife....but 99 percent underwater. When you say slide show, I suppose we need to clarify what your true needs are.

     

    Joe

  3. sllideshow

    Hi Joe,

    Thanks for the offer. I'll take it and host it for you on the site. I'll email you the ftp uplink.

     

    To clarify, what I am looking for are underwater slide shows to post on our new site dedicated to making slide shows. We have ton's of landscape, wedding ect. but only one underwater show. So to help out, I am offering to do a show from anyone's images if they didn't have one.

     

    I am more than happy to get completed shows, as I am swamped right now finishing the site to open next week. But I still would like to get images to do a few shows in different style shows.

     

    Cheers,

    Dave

    8)

     

    P.S. I will post the link to the site 9/29

  4. what type of slide show?

    To clarify in more detail, we will want to show off your images the best we can (makes both of us look better). So if you have already done a decent show that your happy with, I'll host it as is. Or if you have some great images and no show or just threw them in a standard no frills kinda show, then it would be better for you to just send me the images. I'll put a professional show together we all can really enjoy.

     

    Hope this clears up everything.

    Cheers,

    Desert Dave

Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.