Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Sport Diver Photo issue

Started by davephdv ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Sport Diver Photo issue

4 posts
  1. Sport Diver Photo issue

    Check out the new photo issue of Sport Diver. Some amazing photos in it.

  2. Sure is Dave. I was going to say that. Some great shots by Espen Rekdal, and some other relative new comers, as well as plenty of Doubilet! Great stuff.

     

    Don

  3. Haven't seen it yet. I'm sure there is some great stuff in there as always but...I think maybe they should concentrate more on people like Espan Rekdal and other up and comers rather than continuing to show Doubilet et al. every time.

    Just my opinion...

    But i'm still annoyed at not being invited in!

  4. I would love to see that. It is very difficult to get Sport Diver in the UK, because PADI in the UK publishes its own Magazine also called Sport Diver. I saw the cover on the website and now I wanna see inside!

    Alex

AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.