Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

TTL converters

Started by Scotzh ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

TTL converters

1 posts
  1. Hi

    I'm going to buy a used Sea & Sea mdx-d500 housing. I have two Inon 330 strobes that I like to continue using. I can't seem to find wether or not the Optical YS Converter/N1 from Sea & Sea will work fine with my Inon 330 in TTL mode. Does anyone know if there are any issues with this combo or do they work 100% and fast?

     

    Then I saw the i-TURTLE SMART TTL converter from art-electronics that seems to work with the MDX housing and Inon 330. Anyone using this TTL converter that like to share their opinion? Are you happy with or would you go for the Sea & Sea converter?

     

    Happy to hear your thoughts and opinions.

    Edited by Scotzh
Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.