Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Aquatica 5D MKII Pro Housing with Moisture Alarm

Started by mborosch ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Aquatica 5D MKII Pro Housing with Moisture Alarm

2 posts
  1. Aquatica 5D MKII Pro Housing with Moisture Alarm

    I’m getting out of underwater photography, just no time for it any more so I’m selling all my underwater gear. This housing is in great shape minimal ware, all buttons, knobs and levers work perfectly fine. Has never leaked or flooded. Comes with 2 new body O-Rings plus the one already on the housing. I can sell this with or without a Canon 5D MK II body. It is also pictured with and can come with or without the Aqua View Viewfinder

    I will also have some ports, strobes and other accessories for sale.


    Aquatica 5D MKII Pro Housing $1,200
    Canon 5D MKII Body only $400
    Aqua View Viewfinder $600

    Please feel free to ask any questions, buyer pays shipping and insurance. I will take PayPal but will only ship to registered PayPal address.




    Thanks
    Mark

    post-22256-0-44257900-1562106006_thumb.jpg

    post-22256-0-77606300-1562106015_thumb.jpg

    post-22256-0-60306200-1562106027_thumb.jpg

  2. Inside the housing and Aqua View Viewfinder

     

     

    post-22256-0-30337000-1562106163_thumb.jpg

    post-22256-0-48007100-1562106176_thumb.jpg

    post-22256-0-38865700-1562106287_thumb.jpg

    Edited by mborosch
Reef Photo & Video

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.