Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Sea & Sea YS-250 Strobes FS

Started by mborosch ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Sea & Sea YS-250 Strobes FS

3 posts
  1. Sea & Sea YS-250 FS
    I’m getting out of underwater photography, just no time for it any more so I’m selling all my underwater gear. I have 2 Sea & Sea YS-250’s with 3 batteries (2) batteries work perfectly fine, the third battery is slow on the recycle, 2 chargers, 4 diffusers, ball adapter 1 for each strobe, 2 single sync cords, extra O-Rings and 2 snoots. It’s my understanding that the batteries can be rebuilt with battery cells from remote control cars you just have to match up the voltage and use the wire harness from the original batteries, most hobby shops should be able to help you.


    Asking $1,000 for YS-250’s and all above

    I also have a custom slave that I had built
    I have the Reefnet Fiberoptic Micro Snoot (new-never used) selling for $200
    I also have a ULC Buoyancy Arms with clamps (2) 12 inch arms and (2) 9 inch arms and 6 clamps, new would be $486, I’ll sell it for $250

    Please feel free to ask any questions, buyer pays shipping and insurance. I will take PayPal but will only ship to registered PayPal address.


    Thanks
    Mark

    post-22256-0-03143800-1562110000_thumb.jpg

    post-22256-0-08836800-1562110012_thumb.jpg

    post-22256-0-98387900-1562110022_thumb.jpg

    post-22256-0-46569600-1562110032_thumb.jpg

  2. Hi Mark,

     

    Super interested. can you email me at caine@cainedelacy.com

     

    Cheers

     

    Caine

  3. Hello Caine they were sold last night. I will mark this topic as sold.

     

     

     

    Thanks

    Mark


    Strobes and Snoots have been sold

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.