Aquatica AF Macro Port #18428 front has a few marks but nothing that would degrade the image. I used this port with Canon/Sigma 50mm macro or I would use the Aquatica Port extension #18453 with the Canon 100mm macro. Macro Port comes with soft cover and rear cap.
Aquatica Glass 9.25 Megadome #18407
No marks and in perfect like new condition. This a beautiful dome port with perfect clarity. Comes with black neoprene cover and rear cap. I used this with the canon 15mm fisheye or the Canon 17-40 with Aquatica Port extension #18457
Aquatica AF Macro Port #18428 $200
Aquatica Port extension #18453 28.5mm, 1.12 inch $130
Aquatica Glass 9.25 Megadome #18407 $900
Aquatica Port extension #18457 $150
Please feel free to ask any questions, buyer pays shipping and insurance. I will take PayPal but will only ship to registered PayPal address.
Thanks
Mark
Classifieds / Archived topic
Aquatica Macro Port and Glass 9.25 Megadome and extensions
Started by mborosch ·
- 9Posts
- 9Replies
Read-only discussion
Aquatica Macro Port and Glass 9.25 Megadome and extensions
-
-
Hello, would you ship the Aquatica Port extension #18453 to Mexico city by USPS? What the price would be?
Are you including o-rings?
Kind regards,
Joss
-
Joss
Yes the O-Rings are included, I think it would be about $50 for shipping and insurance.
Mark
-
Hi,
Message sent for Dome 9.25"
-
Bump
-
Price Drop
Aquatica AF Macro Port #18428 $150
Aquatica Port extension #18453 28.5mm, 1.12 inch $100
Aquatica Glass 9.25 Megadome #18407 $600
Aquatica Port extension #18457 $100 -
Message sent re: Megadome
-
Hello Mark,
is the MegaDome still available ?
Thank you !
-
Sorry the Dome Port has been sold