Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Reefnet SubSee Diopter holder/adaptor plus 2 diopters

Started by mborosch ·

  • 11Posts
  • 11Replies

Read-only discussion

Reefnet SubSee Diopter holder/adaptor plus 2 diopters

11 posts
  1. Reefnet SubSee Diopter holder/adaptor plus 2 diopters

    Reefnet SubSee Diopter holder/adaptor for 1 or 2 diopters for the Aquatica AF Macro Port #18428 $150

    Reefnet SubSee Magnifier 5X #SS-05 $100

    Reefnet SubSee Magnifier 10X #SS-10 $115

    Please feel free to ask any questions, buyer pays shipping and insurance. I will take PayPal but will only ship to registered PayPal address.


    Thanks
    Mark

    post-22256-0-53966800-1562116312_thumb.jpg

    post-22256-0-83170300-1562116320_thumb.jpg

    post-22256-0-02834500-1562116329_thumb.jpg

    post-22256-0-42888100-1562116339_thumb.jpg

  2. Are the diopters still available? 

  3. Hi, are these still for sale? do they have 67mm threads?

    thanks.

  4. Is the Subsee +10 still available?

    Thanks,

    Marshall

  5. Still Available??? I'm interested

  6. 20 hours ago, CarlosPereira1971 said:

    Still Available??? I'm interested

    If it's not Carlos, I've got one in perfect condition I'd consider selling with the ReefNet swing adaptor.

  7. 2 hours ago, TimG said:

    If it's not Carlos, I've got one in perfect condition I'd consider selling with the ReefNet swing adaptor.

    Send me to PM the price and also pictures if possible.

    Mail: carlpereira1@gmail.com

    Waiting for news

  8. 1 minute ago, CarlosPereira1971 said:

    Send me to PM the price and also pictures if possible.

    Mail: carlpereira1@gmail.com

    Waiting for news

    Will get this to you tomorrow. Where are you?

  9. Just now, TimG said:

    Will get this to you tomorrow. Where are you?

    From Portugal. I'll wait for tomorrow

     

    Carlos

  10. 2 minutes ago, CarlosPereira1971 said:

    From Portugal. I'll wait for tomorrow

     

    Carlos

    Just doing pics now. Will email them to you with a price. I can ship DHL or similar.

  11. Carlos

    Email is on its way to you.

    Tim

     

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.