Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS ULC Buoyancy Arms, standard Arms and clamps

Started by mborosch ·

  • 10Posts
  • 10Replies

Read-only discussion

FS ULC Buoyancy Arms, standard Arms and clamps

10 posts
  1. ULC Buoyancy Arms with clamps (2) 12 inch arms and (2) 9 inch arms and 6 clamps, new would be $486, I’ll sell it for $250

    ULC Standard 8 inch arms sold as a set of 2 for $48

    ULC Standard 5 inch arms sold as a set of 2 for $48

    ULC Triple clamp sold as a set of 2 $50

    ULC standard clamps set of 3 for $50

    (9) StiX Adjustable Buoyancy Jumbo Floats for Ultralight Strobe Arms sold as a set of 9 for $40

    post-22256-0-99037800-1562117295_thumb.jpg

    post-22256-0-97080200-1562117306_thumb.jpg

    post-22256-0-72058800-1562117315_thumb.jpg

    post-22256-0-25135900-1562117327_thumb.jpg

    post-22256-0-18695900-1562117339_thumb.jpg

    post-22256-0-24176400-1562117451_thumb.jpg

  2. Sold ULC Buoyancy Arms with clamps (2) 12 inch arms and (2) 9 inch arms and 6 clamps, new would be $486, I’ll sell it for $250

    First Photo other arms and clamps are still availible.

  3. PM Sent

  4. More Gear for sale

    post-22256-0-37131200-1563118349_thumb.jpg

    post-22256-0-38451100-1563118359_thumb.jpg

    post-22256-0-25700300-1563118370_thumb.jpg

    post-22256-0-71363500-1563118383_thumb.jpg

  5. Have any floats or clamps left? Looking for 4 floats and two clamps.

  6. What is asking price of "I-Dos" short arm with and with out clamps?

  7. Hey I'm interested in the first photo set, but just the 9 inch floating arms + 2 clamps. How much for those? and is it possible to send them to japan at reasonable price?

  8. Sold everything below I still have the 5 inch arms

    ULC Standard 8 inch arms sold as a set of 2 for $48
    ULC Triple clamp sold as a set of 2 $50
    ULC standard clamps set of 3 for $50
    (9) StiX Adjustable Buoyancy Jumbo Floats for Ultralight Strobe Arms sold as a set of 9 for $40

  9. Are the 5" arms still available? I sent you a PM.

     

    Thanks.

    Edited by marty_rx
  10. Interested in the StiX Float, PMed.

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.