Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS Aqua View Viewfinder

Started by mborosch ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

FS Aqua View Viewfinder

3 posts
  1. Aqua View Viewfinder

    I used this on my Aquatica 5D MKII housing, I know its compatible with Aquatica housings, but I’m not sure about other housings, I’m sure some here can answer that question. Has some minor wear, but nothing major that would interfere with photography. Comes with caps, O-Rings and storage pouch (Not Shown in Photo)

    Aqua View Viewfinder $600

    Please feel free to ask any questions, buyer pays shipping and insurance. I will take PayPal but will only ship to registered PayPal address.


    Thanks
    Mark

  2. I forgot to attach the photo

    post-22256-0-27296200-1562275479_thumb.jpg

  3. Sold

Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.